Italian food is a huge hit at our house and sometimes it’s super fun to exchange the red sauce for the white! And, this easy recipe is also a really great way to get some extra vegetables in everyone’s diet, BONUS! As with most of our recipes, you can always swap ingredients out for what you have on hand so let’s get cooking!
I generally have fresh spinach on hand and in a pinch, I grab a bag of frozen vegetables from the freezer but if you have fresh available, definitely use them! Another great idea is to use shredded chicken as an additional layer to add extra protein to this dish.
The yumminess in process, it’s gonna be cheesy and delicious!!!!!
- 1 box of oven ready lasagna noodles
- 3 cups of shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 1/2 jars of alfredo sauce
- 2-3 cups fresh spinach leaves
- 1 16 oz bag of frozen cauliflower broccoli, & carrots
- garlic powder salt, pepper, oregano
- Spread about 1/2c of alfredo sauce in the bottom of a 9x13 pan, then a single layer of noodles
- Spread the spinach leaves over the noodles, sprinkle with garlic powder & assorted seasonings,top with 1c of cheese, then a layer of alfredo sauce
- Repeat alternating the frozen veggies(that you defrosted if using frozen)
- Spread the remaining sauce over the top and the final 1/2c of mozzarella cheese
- Cover pan with foil and bake at 350 for 30 minutes, remove the foil and continue until cheese is bubbling and slightly browning, approximately 7-10 minutes
Leave a Comment